Size: MS 609
- What’s More?
- Compared with MS509: MaxiScan MS609 offers the same features and functions as the MS509,also it comes with additional benefits of ABS testing and DTC tips which help users determine why the Check Engine Light or the ABS warning light is on.
- Compared with AL519: MaxiScan MS609 offers the same features and functions as the AL519,also it comes with the additional benefit of ABS testing.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage: The MaxiscanTM MS609 OBDII/EOBD Scanner is specially designed to work on most 1996 and newer major OBDII & CAN compliant vehicle models in America, Asian and European including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, VW/AUDI, BMW, and Mercedes.
3. OBDII Diagnostics: It is super helpful for a technician to diagnose the trouble fast and accurately with its complete OBDII functions:
- Reading Codes: Shows the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
- Read Live Data Stream: Allows viewing of live or real-time PID data of vehicle’s computer module(s).
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are and are not continuously monitored.
- I/M Readiness: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Mode 10:Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information service.
- ABS Testing: ABS is designed to allow the wheels to maintain tractive contact with the road surface according to driver inputs while braking, preventing the wheels from locking up (ceasing rotation) and avoiding uncontrolled skidding. Autel MS609 is able to perform steering angle adjustment, clear steering sensor fault memory and turn off steering wheel warning light.
- Print Data: This scan tool allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Warranty and Service: Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase, subject to some terms and conditions.
- Multilingual Support: Menu and DTC definitions in English, Spanish, and French.
- Add-On Features: Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis. Software upgradeable via an optional upgrade kit.
- Suitable Vehicles: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Bens, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia.
- The I/M Readiness Monitor Status for all vehicle monitors could be reset to “Not Ready” or “Not Complete” status. Do not erase the codes before the system has been checked completely by a technician.
- An I/M Readiness Status result of “NO” does not necessarily indicate that the vehicle being tested will fail the state I/M inspection. For some states, one or more such monitors may be allowed to be “Not Ready” to pass the emissions inspection.
- Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site or Facebook, or Twitter, if you are unsure whether the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
Display: Backlit, 2.8-Inch 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Internal Power: 9V cell battery
Dimensions: 178 mm*95 mm*35 mm (Length*Width*Height)
NW: 0.38kg (0.84lb)
GW: 0.55 kg (1.21lb)
1*MaxiScan® MS609 Tool
1*6-foot OBDII cable
1*9V cell battery
1*Nylon carry case