Autel MaxiCOM MK808 2021 Newest OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner
|Model||Autel MaxiCOM MK808|
|Item Weight||6.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 1.4 x 5.9 inches|
|Item model number||MaxiCOM MK808|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MK808|
|Cover Included||Autel MaxiCOM MK808|
|Special Features||All System Diagnostics & Wide Vehicle Coverage, Complete Services for Your High-Efficient Repairs, High-Speed Running Supported by Superior Hardware, Remote Tech Support to Provide You with Solutions, Attractive in Price, Quality and Multiple Functions, Autel Orighnal Product and New Version Product, Cortex-A9 processor with 32GB Memory, All System Diagnosis &TPMS Full Function|
|Vehicle Service Type||Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Ford, GM, GTR, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lambor Ghini, Lancia, LandRover, Lexus, LT3, Maruti Suzuki, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Volvo|
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Description
Reset service as follows
- Oil Reset:Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light.
- EPB Reset: Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- SAS Reset:Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- TPMS Reset: Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- DPF Regeneration: Performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
- BMS Reset:Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
- Anti-theft matching:By disabling the lost car key, this diagnostic tool can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
- ABS Reading:As an user-friendly auto scanner, Autel Maxicom MK808 reads and clears anti-lock braking system problems quickly and accurately.
- And much more …
Full Systems Diagnoses (Read hard codes, clear trouble codes, view live data):
- To diagnose Brake System with the car scanner-Autel Maxicom MK808 if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation.
- To diagnose Emission System with obd2 scanner-Autel Maxicom MK808 if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined.
- To diagnose Fuel system with the code reader-Autel Maxicom MK808 if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions.
- To diagnose Transmission with the car diagnostic scanner-Autel Maxicom MK808 if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car.
- To diagnose Wiper System with auto diagnostic tool-Autel Maxicom MK808 if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly.
- To diagnose Light System with A Comprehensive Diagnostic Scanner-Autel Maxicom MK808 if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
- And much more …
Complete OBD2 functions
- Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Except for its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation.
- Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power-optimized multi-core processor.
- 7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better-using experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
- 32 GB memory is not only extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
- Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry-free operation experience.
- SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
- DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
- REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Additionally, mechanics from different parts of the world can effortlessly use the scan tool without any challenge as it is multilingual.
You can switch the language to English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Italian.