Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT is an advanced wireless automotive diagnostic scanner providing specialized diagnostic service for customers. Featuring the powerful Samsung 6-core processor, an 7.0 inch display, and 33ft (10m) wireless communication, based on Android OS, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiPRO MP808BT scanner performs comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis efficiently.
MaxiPRO MP808 automotive scan tool comes with complete Autel full set connectors (Valued $150) for wider vehicle coverage and more features.
As Autel newest released scanner in 2021, Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT has achieved a giant leap in vehicle coverage and diagnostic service.
Autel MP808BT Features:
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
MP808BT All System Diagnostic & Auto Scan:
Autel MP808BT diagnostic tool can access and diagnose All available vehicle modules wirelessly. Works well on 80+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer) to perform OE level diagnostics: read and clear codes, view live data, retrieve ECU info, and show live data in text, graph or analog.
Auto VIN/ Scan
Autel MP808BT auto scanner tool features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Technology that enables technicians or home mechanics to identify vehicle information, like brand, year, make, model and etc, at one touch to facilitate vehicle diagnosis process.
Advanced Bi-directional Control Function
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT scanner comes with advanced bi-directional control (active test) function that allows mechanics determine the integrity of the system or parts by sending commands to a car with the tool and reading the data coming back from it. Such as ABS, window, door, solenoids, relay, switch, valves, sunroof, headlamps and etc.
Autel MP808BT Powerful 30+ Special Services
Autel MP808BT wireless diagnostic scan tool can perform 30+ services that every mechanic wants for various scheduled service and maintenance performances including:
- Oil Reset: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage. So you won’t forget to change the oil when it’s due.
- EPB: Remind you to reset the brake pad, especially if you have replaced it.
- TPMS Service: Read TPMS data and point out issues related if there are any.
- BMS Reset: Reset a battery after you have replaced it.
- Auto Brake Bleed: Keep the tires from locking up immediately when there are brakes.
- DPF Regeneration: Help you clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
- Immo Keys: This function is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys, and create a new replacement key fob, to protect your car from being stolen.
- Injector coding: Read injector related problems and adjusts them.
- SAS Service: Calibrating and resetting the position of the steering is just a click away.
- And Throttle Reset, Suspension, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Zize, TEC Learn, Trans Adaption, etc 30+ service.
Autel MP808BT come with IMMO Keys function but this is designed for Asian vehicles that have low-grade anti-theft systems and NOT intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW which have advanced IMMO systems. If need IMMO functions, please consider Autel IMMO tools, such as IM508/ IM608 (Pro).
Autel MP808BT Helpful Functions For Mechanics & Auto Repair Shops
- MaxiFix – Autel MP808BT comes with an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
- Remote Desk – MP808BT works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
- Shop Manager – MaxiPro MP808BT owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
- Data Manager –MP808BT Supports to store, print, and review the saved files.
- Academy -Autel MP808BT provides tutorials and technical bulletins written by top-notch technicians and product experts
MP808BT Includes Full Set Non-Standard OBD Adapters
MP808BT comes with full set 11 Non-Standard OBD Adapters to work on more vehicle.
A Wider Vehicle Coverage
Autel MP808BT diagnostic scanner tool comes with unparalleled vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes, with full set Non-Standard OBD adapters, it can support more vehicle than normal scanner.
Enhanced Wireless MaxiVCI Bluetooth Connection
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT car scan tool is an upgraded version of Autel MP808/DS808. It comes with both wireless VCI connection and lined connection via the USB cable included. MP808BT enables you to access and diagnose various vehicles wirelssly with a working range up to 33ft (10m).
Compare with MS906 and MP808K
SAME AS MS906 & ADVACED VER. OF MP808/DS808: Comparing with Autel MS906 scanner, MP808BT has the total same functions and features but with wirless bluetooth connection which enable remote vehicle diagnostics. Comparing with MP808, DS808, MP808BT diagnostic tool added full set Autel OBD I connectors to extend vehicle coverage and with wirless diagnostic functions.
Autel MP808BT Specification:
|Operating System:||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat|
|Processor:||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)|
|Display:||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution|
|Connectivity:||•Mini USB 2.0，USB 2.0，Wi-Fi，Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors;||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output:||•Input: N/A，Output: buzzer|
|Power and Battery:||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input:||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption:||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% – 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||237.8 mm (9.4″) x 148.6 mm (5.9″) x 35.5 mm (1.4″)|
|Net Weight||788 g (1.74 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850PWM, SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol，|
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)，Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
Autel MP808BT Package List:
- 1x MaxiPro MP808
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- Adapter for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for PSA-2
- Adapter for Fiat-3