Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
- Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules(Full Systems) for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multi-functional scan tool on the market.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Features:
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS / Oil Reset / SRS / EPB / DPF systems
- Support oil service reset
- Support battery registration and reset
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Turn off ECU brake warning light
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBDII mode 6 support
Autel MD808 Pro Support Language
Autel MD808P Special Functions:
- The MaxiDiag ® MD808 Pro provide ABS, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
- ABS Maintenance: The tool can read codes,erase codes, record live data,read ECU information,perform active test,and perform special function.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use.An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
- EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
- BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- Throttle Service: The engine better adjusts the idle speed, controls the injection quantity, and adjusts the shift point.
The Advantages of MD808 PRO Compares with MD808 and MD802:
- 1.MD808 PRO support all system of car, MD808 only support 4 system , and MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802 , coverage more car and more systems.
- 2.MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset . Throttle matching function. MD802 doesn’t have these functions.
Autel MD808 PRO Specifications
- Processor: ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
- Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz
- Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800×480 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
- Power Consumption: 1.7 W
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
- Weight: 313 g (0.69 lb.)
Autel MD808 Pro Package List:
- 1x MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x USB Cable