Autel MaxiCOM MK908 FEATURES:
【Covering All Possible Diagnostics that Are OE-Related】
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 can be claimed as one of the most intelligent scanners as it scans all the diagnosable ECUs on vehicles. That is to say, the device covers all possible OE-Level diagnostics which allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control systems of the test vehicle via the VCI device for access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related. It will save you the hassle of diagnosing any un-identified engine errors you’d ever met:
- Generic OBD IIoperations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information;
- Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- And so on …
- Special functions for various scheduled service and maintenance performances;
- Oil Reset: Reminds you to change the oil when required.
- EPB: Reads, clears and offers electronic park braking on flat roads.
- BMS: Shows all the information related tothe battery management system.
- ABS: Reads and clears anti-lock braking system problems.
- DPF: Shows errors in the DPF system (removes soot from exhaustsystem).
- TPMS: Monitors air pressure in the tires.
- IMMO: Used for enhancing car security by serving as a code that starts the engine.
- And so on …
- Activetest for figuring out whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well.
- Unlike conventional scanners, MK908 users can getaccess to the vehicle-specific subsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function for determining the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
【Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis】
No doubt, as the upgraded version of MS908, Autel MaxiCOM MK908 scanner certainly surpasses much beyond the general expectations with any vehicle engine scanner tool. It is dedicatedly designed for 3 purposes – Multi Tasking, Speed and Simplicity that is the prime need, especially.
- Super CPU & RAM: This Android OS-based, tablet-style scanner sports an extremely powerful Hexa-Core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHzprocessor, and makes use of the internal 64GB solid-state drive, along with 2GB of RAM, for super speedy and smooth However MS908, by contrast, only gets 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor and 32GB SSD drive.
- More Intuitive Display: Unlike MS908 supports 7” 1024*768 display, the image clarity image is more admirable in MK908. It is equipped with a 10.1”, 1920*1200 resolution and back-lit LED multi-touch capacitive display for better user experience. Moreover, there’s a built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus. Compared with the 5MP camera equipped in MS908, you will take more detailed snapshots for deeper analysis. Also, saving that and all the diagnostic data/files are quite easy thanks to 64GB on board memory space (only 32GB in MS908) at your disposal.
- Useful Multitasking: The diagnostic scanner incorporates high-quality diagnostic protocols with multitasking capable software, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that this scan tool not only has amazing speeds but also gets the ability to multitask, to help you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts, while fixing a particular part of the engine.
All the above factors make it a perfect scan tool for auto shops and professional technicians.
【Wide Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage】
This car diagnostic tool targets the standards of Asia, the United States or Europe continents so as to offer extensive vehicle coverage. It is compatible with more than 80 US, European, and Asian makes and models including:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso.
And once you find your car model, you would be highly impressed with the list of diagnostic solutions that this diagnostic scan tool has to provide. Also, it doesn’t mean it’s non-compatible with the vehicles manufactured in other regions or newly launched as the latest updates are frequently launched.
【Multiple Language Support for Variety and Flexibility】
This diagnostic device has a multilingual function with the ability to access the data in diverse languages as follows:
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Spanish, French, German, polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian.
【Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features】
- Extendable Feature: Autel MaxiCOM MK908 can expand the diagnostic capabilitiesby working with MP408, MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
- AutoVinTechnology: Autel MaxiCOM MK908 equips with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. It displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
- Fast Data Transfer (VCI): The package comes with both dual-band 11n Wi-Fi technology and long-range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds.
- MaxiFix:The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCOM users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
- Data Manager: The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files for future reviews.
- ErgonomicDesign: The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn’t mean it will fit in the pocket. In particulars on the outside, you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on the both sides to be more ergonomic and to resist the damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity.
- Big Storage Capacity: Autel MaxiCOM MK908 has 2GB RAM that dumps a huge amount of temp files and supports frequent live streaming. The dedicated RAM avoids the device-hang problem and ensures smooth operations. The 64GB Internal SSD stores all the detailed history of your clients.
- Auto Focus Camera: Autel MaxiCOM MK908 comes with a built-in 8 megapixel rear camera with a flash-light. The camera provides high-quality images as it has auto-focusing ability.
- And so much more …
Please close the anti-virus software inyour PC when updating the device.
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, or Facebook, or Twitter, if you are unsure if the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 SPECIFICATION:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 10.1-inch LED screen with 1920×1200 resolutions
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); HDMI
Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack; Power and Battery; 15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery; Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (WxHxD): 312mm (12.28”) x 208mm (8.18”) x 36mm (1.41”)
Weight (NW): 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed, and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN