- The AP200M Bluetooth OBD2 scanner offers fast and stable wireless diagnostics without being tethered to the port by a cable, giving you a greater range of motion.
- The code reader can also perform full-system diagnostics, quickly scanning the entire vehicle’s systems to get accurate diagnostic results and pinpoint faults.
- 6 Special Functions, EPB Reset, Oil Reset, SAS Reset, BMS Service, DPF Regeneration, and Throttle Reset, are reset services and adaption capabilities.
- And the AP200M generates a repair report to record repair details for next time troubleshooting, and take your professionalism up by a notch.
6 Commonly-Used Maintenance Functions
The service functions on the AP200M are more robust.
- Throttle Reset: regulate throttle to adjust the amount of air intake；
- Oil Reset: reset the oil life reminder after oil replacement；
- EPB Reset: reset the brake pad after replacing brake pads；
- BMS Service: do the battery matching and clear the fault info；
- DPF Regeneration: clear particulate matter from DPF filter；
- SAS Reset: reset the steering angle after replacing steering mechanical parts.
Note: Service functions are only available on the main app—MaxiAP200.
- Scan the QR code on the user manual/search for MaxiAP200 in App Store or Google Play to download and install the app to your smartphone.
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to register & log in.
- Scan the QR code on the dongle, retrieve the serial number, and bind the dongle to your device.
- Tap Mall to purchase and install the manufacturer software you need.
- Download the MaxiAP200 first; follow the instructions to download the AP200M app.
- All functions need to be operated on the main app – MaxiAP200. The AP200M only works as a resource pack. But both APPs are necessary.
- For more detailed steps and precautions, please refer to the user manual.
More Details about the AP200M
Free / First Year – One manufacturer software
USD19.9 / Year – One additional manufacturer software
USD 19.9 / Year – After the expiration
The Autel AP200M can be compatible with 130+ manufacturers, U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. To relieve your doubts, you can verify whether it will work with your vehicle on Autel official website: www.autel.com.
1* AP200M Bluetooth Scanner
1* Quick Reference Guide
1* Portable Rope
The portable rope comes with a plastic cord lock, ideal for carrying around.
|Autel AP200H||Autel AP200M||Aute AP200||Autel MK808|
|OBDII Function||MIL/live data/O2 monitor/ I/M readiness||MIL/live data/O2 monitor/ I/M readiness||MIL/live data/O2 monitor/ I/M readiness||MIL/live data/O2 monitor/ I/M readiness|
|System Diagnostic||ENG/TRAN/SRS/ABS||All Systems||All Systems||All Systems|
|IN-APP Purchase||19.99/VEHICLE/YEAR||19.99/VEHICLE/YEAR||21.99/VEHICLE/YEAR||NO APP Purchase|